Develop Your Practice. Commit To Your Wellbeing
This ‘do at your own pace’ course provides you with a collection of practices to deepen your connection to your BODY (through yoga and mindful movement), BREATH (through structured breathing techniques ) and BEYOND (through mindfulness, guided meditation and relaxation).
Whether you are new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner BODY, BREATH & BEYOND meets you where you are and gives you the resources to go deeper. Suitable to all levels, and with plenty of modifications and advice on how to work at your own pace, Jessica skillfully guides you toward personalising your own practice. With this approach your yoga becomes long term, life enhancing and sustainable. Giving you the tools to reach your health and wellbeing goals – for life!
Regardless of your age, fitness level or flexibility – Yoga, structured breathing, mindful movement, meditation and guided relaxation can bring positive change and personal growth into your life – today! These ancient practices, which work with body, breath and mind, have modern day applications and, in many cases, are a tonic for the stress and pressure of our lives today.
Perhaps you already practice yoga and are interested in adding structured breathing, mindfulness and meditation to your routine? Maybe you’re a complete beginner but have an inkling a body-based approach to wellbeing could be your ticket to wellness and greater enjoyment of life?
Whatever your situation this course is designed to meet you where you are and offer ways to go deeper.
- Deeper into your physical practice – promoting strength, flexibility, mobility and balance in your body.
- Deeper into your mental and emotional wellbeing by teaching you how to use movement, mindfulness and breath-based practices to influence your moods, sleep, behaviour and outlook on life.
- Deeper into your self-inquiry and reflective practices; asking questions about life, pondering your outlook and learning how to observe yourself with a non-judging mind.
This course offers a whole-person approach to welcoming all parts of yourself into your practice, both on and off your mat. Each session builds on and adds to the next to strengthen, lengthen and open your body and mind in different yet complementary ways.
This Body, Breath and Beyond Course Is Great For Anyone…
- Wanting to establish a home practice.
- Wishing to include more than ‘just’ yoga postures into their routine.
- Ready to take their practice to the next level.
- Who knows they ‘should’ be moving, breathing and meditating but hasn’t managed to create a regular practice before now.
- Who wants to maintain and build physical mobility, fitness, flexibility and wellness.
- Wanting to tend to their physical, mental and emotional wellbeing and create lifelong sustainable practices.
- Interested in ‘working in’ as well as ‘working out’.
- Human beings of all ages, stages and levels of experience.
With this course, you’ll get:
A comprehensive collection of practices divided into 3 sections – BODY, BREATH & BEYOND.
The BODY section includes 4 full length yoga based ASANA video sessions of 40-50 minutes in length. These sessions are designed to create length, strength, mobility and whole body wellness. Plus BONUS pictorial class transcripts so you can practice with or without the videos.
- Yoga For Happy Hips
- Strong, Long & Stable Legs
- Core Strength & Stability
- Strong & Stable Upper Body
The BREATH section includes 4 breath centered PRANAYAMA videos, each 10-15 minutes in length, to bio hack your physiology. Learn how different breathing techniques can affect your moods, sleep, digestion, immunity and feelings of calm and wellbeing.
- Prana Mudra
The third section – BEYOND – includes 4 mindful body based explorations and MEDITATIONS to take you above, beyond and all the way in.
- Yoga Nidra (guided relaxation) – 45 mins
- Lotus On The Lake Meditation – 15 mins
- Concentrated Gazing Meditation- 12 mins
- Gratitude Meditation – 25 mins
You’ll also receive helpful WORKSHEETS including: A Course Outline, Pranayama Info Sheet, Practice Diary and detailed pictorial Class Structures.
There are two PROGRESS VIDEOS which offer a chance to check in, tasks to complete and ideas to support your continued practice and commitment.
And, finally, rest is essential to your ability to thrive and who doesn’t love a good round of Sun Salutations! Check out the BONUS PRACTICES we’ve included.
- Nourish & Nurture Bonus Class (gentle mindful movement)
- Restorative Yoga Bonus Practice (50 mins)
- Sun Salutation Bonus Class (25 mins)
How does this course work?
Upon purchase of this course you will receive lifetime access: the whole program is yours to keep and to do at your own pace. You can return to it again and again.
- A comprehensive resource for you as you move toward your health and wellbeing goals in your own way and on your own terms.
- Creating an approach you can fit into your busy life.
- Nurturing your development, fitness and how you prioritise your self care and wellbeing.
The Teaching Team