Restorative Yoga is a safe, nurturing and truly joyful practice. Karla and Neal are highly skilled and passionate about this approach and welcome you to this retreat, a place where you may return home to a body and mind that is at ease and fully vibrant.
Restorative Yoga is a gentle practice that can have profoundly beneficial effects which include:
- A dismantling of chronic tension patterns
- Enhanced immune function
- Effective cellular respiration
- Reduced hyper-tension in the cardiovascular system
- Reduced mental and emotional tension
- The body-mind can return to a natural state of ease and equilibrium
For this Be At Home Restorative Yoga Retreat, all that is required is:
- To create an intention, space and time for yourself at home for your retreat and practice. Let this be a warm, clear, nurturing space.
- Some tools for your practice:
- A Yoga mat if you have one – this is optional, however – both Neal and Karla have spent years practicing without mats.
- Some blankets, pillows, Yoga bolsters, a small towel… Please know though that it is not necessary to have all of these items – a few blankets, pillows and towels will be more than enough to participate and to rest well.
What is included?
A retreat schedule to help you map your time and create your at-home retreat experience.
5 + Hours of Recorded Restorative Yoga Classes
2 Nourishing Guided Audio Meditations
2 Days of Retreat Meal Plan Straight from the Mana Kitchen
6 Delicious Vegetarian Recipes – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
1 Grocery List to Simplify Your Meal Preparation
A Guide for At-Home Restorative Yoga Props
Poems, Quotes, Playlists and Resources for Inspiration…
Unlimited Access to the Program for you to Revisit as Many Times As You Like
What do others say about this retreat?
“Thanks Karla and Neal for the amazing weekend. It was a beautiful gift to be here. Your peaceful and loving energy certainly made the weekend special.”
“There was a profound truth and ease present here that made it possible to discover some of one’s own profound truths and ease.”
“Being on retreat with you Karla and Neal is so utterly nourishing, relaxing and restoring. You both live and embody your teachings which makes the experience even more special. Thank you.”